Argentum, a national association of senior living providers, invites thought leaders, innovators, and subject matter experts to submit thought leadership ideas for the 2022 webinar program. These ideas will be reviewed by the Argentum Content Advisory Group, which includes volunteers as well as internal staff responsible for generating content to benefit our membership.
NOTE: Due to the number of submissions we receive compared to the number of live event speaking opportunities available, please be advised that Argentum is able to accept only 10-15% of all submissions each year.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING TO SUBMIT:
1. Speaker information including name, title, company, and bio (required fields)
2. Brief session description / abstract, learning objectives, and general outline for each submission (required fields)
3. Please refer to this Model Submission.
- October 25-November 22: Webinar Call for Presentations Open
- Early-December: Notify submitters
- Mid-December: Announce schedule for January – June
- Mid-January: Announce schedule for July-December
The deadline to submit a webinar proposal is November 22, 2021.
If your submission is accepted, Argentum’s content team will work with you further as needed on structure, language, and promotion -- including suggesting additional speakers to round out perspectives. Product pitches will not be accepted.
THANK YOU for your interest in providing thought leadership to Argentum's members this year!