Argentum, a national association of senior living providers, invites thought leaders, innovators, and subject matter experts to submit thought leadership ideas for the 2021 calendar year. These ideas will be reviewed by the Argentum Content Advisory Group, which includes volunteers as well as internal staff responsible for generating content to benefit our membership.
NOTE: Due to the number of submissions we receive compared to the number of live event speaking opportunities available, please be advised that Argentum is able to accept only 10-15% of all submissions each year.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING TO SUBMIT:
1. Contributor / speaker information including name, title, company, and bio (required fields)
2. Brief session description / abstract, learning objectives, and general outline for each submission (required fields)
3. Please refer to this Model Submission.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT, YOU NEED TO KNOW:
1. Your preferred events or publications for your topic submission. Note that the below are required selections.
Senior Living Executive Conference & Expo | September 13 - 15, 2021 | Phoenix, AZ
Chief Executive Summit | Date TBD | Amelia Island, FL (limited opportunities)
Senior Living Insights—Webinars by Argentum | Monthly in 2021
Senior Living Executive Magazine
Argentum Quarterly (research reports)
2. This form is available through December 17, 2021. Submission deadline for 2021 Senior Living Executive Conference is APRIL 16, 2021. After this date, submissions for the Senior Living Executive Conference will be considered for the 2022 event. Submitters for this year's Conference will be apprised of their status no later than Friday, April 30, 2021.
3. Due to the number of submissions we receive throughout the year, we ask that you please do not inquire status of your submission before we advise you of it. Thank you for your patience.
4. If your submission is accepted, Argentum’s content team will work with you further as needed on structure, language, and promotion -- including suggesting additional speakers to round out perspectives. Product pitches will not be accepted.
THANK YOU for your interest in providing thought leadership to Argentum's members this year!